Reviews for "-ganon95- Tetris 4"

great

lol someone said it sounded futuristic, i say it sounds kind of egyptiony... lol

eh, it works either way

yeah

it sounds like its from the future. its really cool now its going to haunt my dreams and daydreams so thanks a bunch

no problem =D

It's like

A daker and more futuristic remix of tetris. It'a a bit repetitive, but it's the Tetris A theme we're talking about, here it's hard not to be repetitive. And in the end you manage to vary mor than during the 2 first minutes.

Yup, it's good. Here's a 9! :3

thanks

yea youll notice most tetris remixes are pretty repeditive cuz theres not much you can do to the theme without it sounding like something completely different, and in case you didn't know this is my last A remix

Sounds awesome bro!

It has that very ambient sound that makes it more uncommon. And just the overall sound is very mysterious and great.

thanks

Nice job man. Its still not as good os your 3rd remix, but it is hella better then your first and second. Thank you for using some of the suggestions I had for the last one. A 10 out of 10.

P.S. As an outsider's opinion, I think the chello background in the original Devil went down to Georgia, would be perfect for the Starman theme remix.

ganon95 responds:

yea im not too sure i can top #3. as for the starman theme im not sure yet what im gonna do with it