Reviews for "This is Halloween! (2004)"

Good.

It was pretty good, I really liked the animation, syncronisation and the music. The only problem really was the drawing, it was a little scruffy and looked rushed.
The 3D animation on the ninja type dude was great though.
Well done and keep up the good work.

Nice

As you can see, most of the things I put were kind of low. I have a soft spot for music videos and I like that song. You get a three.

....

This is halloween... this halloween... lol ^_^

Hey, that's not bad at all...

I don't know, I have a special place for the Nightmare Before Christmas. And, hey, the mouth synch was very nice. The camera angles and the motion they followed was really nice. I agree that you need to work on your drawing technique but hey, it was fun to watch! I liked it!

sub par

i didnt enjoy this, even though i enjoy elfman's work (the music if anyone doesnt know), the voices were incongruent and it was unoriginal, good effort though.

Hey, it deserves higher score !

Really ! I wish you to get some daily award for this flash, because it's nice piece of halloween related stuff :) Of course, music is classic and lips sync is quite good also. Good work !