Reviews for "Rikku's Eyes"

Awesome!

In my opinion this is by far the best piece in your gallery, it reflects a strong sense of proportions and foreshortening. Colouring is good, but i cant help but feel like the lineart needs a tad more attention. For example it looks a bit too rough for the style you were going for, mainly around the clothing. I dont really know how to explain it though...meh ignore it, looks awesome.

Very nice

Looks great, it's a beutiful drawn, but maybe the lips are... too big, anyway it is awesome

Actually yes

The first couple of times I looked at this I could only look at her EYES! They were just drawing me!!! Now that I stopped looking I noticed the rest.

I love the line art in this piece. You making the lines thicker in the picture makes it look nice. It looks like I'm looking at a drawing that I would see in manuals in the game. One thing I noticed is that her left strap is broken, or at least it looks that way. Overall she looks very pretty.

I have to say why is this rated mature, but I will say this the eyes look awesome, I like how they have a spiral, not sure if they are like that but still awesome. Oh and also I like how you drew her.

Not half bad

Very nicely drawn. I'm beginning to recognise your style of drawing and I must say, I'm very impressed. You are able to captured the subject of your art very well. This piece is one of my favourites so far. Good luck to you. Can't wait to see more.