Reviews for "+*+*(Distance of a gaze)*"

A rare and beautiful piece ^_^

I don't get the opportunity to listen to such soothing and beautiful music on newgrounds. This piece definitely tops the list for the type of music I like to play in the background for my new anime. Keep it up I would love to hear more of your work !

Chronamut responds:

well I only have almost 300 songs for you to listen to - you'll have to forgive me as I have been lagging behind as of late :P

glad you like it and I will try to make more!

-shawn-

I just felt in love with this song!!!

Amazing job! The two of you, this is truly a wonderful piece of music! The mixing and mastering were flawless, the composition was stunning and the overall arrangement MAGNIFICENT!!

For my taste, this was a really epic track! Ahhh....just......a lil bit too short :(
I WANT MOAR! :P

Bur srsly guys, well done ^_-

Into my favs it goes! :D

Peace

Chronamut responds:

too short eh - ah well - can't please everyone - generally I don't make anything above 3 mins..

and thanks for the awesome comments man! Very motivating :)

beautiful

this song is just down right amazing, like a happy ending or something

indeed! Happier times :)

Wow....

Awesome song! When i listen to this i feel like im in another world! Awesome song! Make more im behind you all the way!

Chronamut responds:

awesome man - maybe I will :)

NICE

VERY NICE I LIKE IT SO MUCH very peaceful and claming to listen to i have no words to say to this but jus amazing it just takes me somewhere an i jus go off in a daze i can probably listen to this on a nice sunny day or just at the sunset simply magical very nice keep em comming man i liked it alot

I will try :)

glad it makes you feel that way :)