Reviews for "+*+*(Distance of a gaze)*"

Sheeit.

Smooth melody. Good for relaxation, man. That's good to hear sometimes. I'm feeling this beat, as well as the bell like sound that you used as a second melody. I didn't like when the beat got hard for a second.
Cool insturment. Sounds African, or something. It's got a really nice structure to it, man. It's not short either, which is a good thing, if you ask me. It has a good slow down, too. I really like that.
The song is pretty good, but nothing that entirely amazes me.
Good job.
5/5
Everlasting-Elements
Review me, if you'd like.

Chronamut responds:

it was more a personal thing for me to give this song justice :)

glad you liked the parts.. and ya that beat was a bit of an experiment.. I can always take it out if enuff ppl say they dont like it..

Very nice man!

I like it a lot, just some parts need some EQing... I must say, Iove the piano.

Keep it up!

Omni-Kron

Chronamut responds:

more eqing has been done :)

Beautiful, relaxing and melodic

I heard this song when I came to the home page and knew I needed to find out more about it. Love the feeling of this song. Really is beautiful and relaxing. One of my favs.

Chronamut responds:

glad you like it - I think its a beautiful song too :)

very nice.

this is another one of those songs that can really take you away if you relax, open your mind, and let it. the flute has a nice woodwind sound and the piano gives it that calming tune. great job!

Chronamut responds:

yes I am happy with the flutes and woodwind :)

glad you like the relaxing trip! Watch your step as you disembark upon the ride and have a good day! :)

What a gay song.

Very smooth melody, it's chipper and happy without turning the stomach, because of how the melody has kind of a twinge of doubt in it, kind of like acknowledging a previous crisis that had been heroically resolved.

The beat was simple and not overbearing, kept the flow moving.

Great echo or reverb or whatever the hell you kids call it these days. I find a lot of artists that do melody work/composition overdo it and kind of mesh the flow of the song into one little monster, that's not the case here.

Nice job.

Chronamut responds:

yes I like the happy feel of it - sort of a reflection on grander days of perfection - a throwback to some perfect civilization at the peak of their power, unrivalled in intelligence and beauty.

and you know I am a specialist when it comes to the stereo field ;)

and ya its reverb and delay mostly :)

thanks for the review erkie!