Reviews for "+*+*(Distance of a gaze)*"

a little slower

it's got almost a "classical" feel to it. VERY nice song. I like brief breakdown around the 1:02 mark, then how it picks back up a bit. Really great work.

5/5

10/10

Chronamut responds:

thanks man - this is more along the lines of the kind of music I like to make - calming music :)

Nice time stamp!

i liked it smooth and awesome!
Im surprised your not as big as Immune was.

sexy time stamp eh ;)

I am.. just not in ambiant.. I was known a lot in classical and vg :)

Awesome

This is truly an awesome song... It's really calm and light...
~anaToxic

aww a 9 in a sea of tens :(

ah well.

Wow... Absolutely Stunning

Beautiful music. One of the best ambient I have ever heard. This doesn't completely blow me away in every aspect, but it gets pretty darn close. The Pan-Flute part is really what makes this piece so much different than the other NG ambient submissions. I want you to keep on creating and don't stop, because this world could use as much as you have to offer. 9 / 10 --- 5 / 5
________
Erosis

Chronamut responds:

aww hehe - glad that flute part stayed in then :)

and I shall try - but it seems as soon as people listen to my new submissions they forget about my old ones..

Very nice

I thoroughly enjoyed this one. I loved the sweeping flow of the strings against that delayed piano. The drums were simple and just enough to give justice to the other instruments. There are just so many layers going on at once, and they never clash. This kind of music just relaxes me.

Chronamut responds:

yes as you progress in music making - the post production process is the most challenging - making sure nothing clashes.

it relaxes me too :)