Reviews for "+*+*(Distance of a gaze)*"

I like the improvement you made from Jesse's song.

I just love how the beat picks up with the drums an' all. And I just <3 the flute=like portion at around 0:55. I think those are the best aspects of this song.

It kinda has a sad note attached with gratitude and satisfaction. Kinda like when someone dies... I imagine an old man surrounded by a white aura and standing in front of a bright door (supposedly the gateway to Heaven). I always imagine him remembering his good times (like having his life flash before his life) before entering the portal. This song is very emotional. *Sniff* Great Job...

PS: You've been added into my Fav Artists after this song. Expecting great things from you (no pressure!). :)

Chronamut responds:

well you could start by reviewing the 280+ songs ive already MADE ;) (no pressure :p )

and this song always reminds me of the high ogres from the dragonlance series, before their fall from grace, when they were the most beautiful creatures in existance.. how sad..

and ya everyone seems to like the flute and beat parts :)

NICE!!!!

This is by far the most euphoric song I have ever heard. It has helped me go to sleep when I am fighting my insomnia. Keep up the good work!!!

Chronamut responds:

woohoo! It slices, it dices! It cures insomnia!

Awesome!

That was just amazing and very relaxing! I liked how you used the instruments around 00:55. I hope you keep making some more great songs, Chronamut! 10/10 5/5
-Hacsev

Chronamut responds:

I'm trying man, I'm trying..

Epic!

Well, this really is epic, even if you dont want it to be^^. Absolutely wonderfull song, even if its just a "remix" (cant find a better word for it XD).

If i compare the original with your version its quiet an impressive improvement! Your version has much more atmosphere or as you said more "life" in it. Would perfectly fit in a movie (maybe some sort of sad or epic movies).

Well, keep doing songs like this one (if its your own or another remix dosent matter at all^^).

5/5 and 10/10

Chronamut responds:

I am currently focusing on flash right now - maybe later one all the negatie attention fades away from this account..

glad you like it man - even though it wasn't really supposd to be epic haha.. more a reflection of past grandeur times..

Uplifting.

As it got further into the song, I felt this odd lifting sensation.

So far, I've listened to four of your songs, and I love your style!

Chronamut responds:

yup ive bene around a long time - and i fill that "heavenly foresty ambiance" nich on newgrounds :)

among other genres :P