Reviews for "+*+*(Distance of a gaze)*"

Very uplifting!

I love the atmosphere man. This song just has the most beautiful feeling to it. I applaud you on that. I felt the intro was a little too fast to finish. Imo', would have been even better if you'd really introduced each instrument and made a memorable entrance. But that's all I can really poke fun at here really. All that's left to say is great job man :).

Chronamut responds:

I thought the intro sufficed.. *shrugs*

I really wanted to bring the beauty out in it though :)

glad you like it - I tinkered with it for quite a while :)

Nice

I'm all for easy-listening music, and your piece is no exception. However, I find it impressive when said music is also reflective, even deep. Anyways, keep up the good work.

Chronamut responds:

glad you appreciated all the hard work that went into making this as it is :)

-shawn-

It felt like travelling along the windy plains.

I couldn't help but feel at ease when I heard this. I was actually in a bit of a panic, but then I heard this and started focusing on it, and I began smiling. It felt like everything I'm worrying about can be solved. So, for that, thanks.

Also, thanks for the uplifting song. Definitely a ten. :D

Chronamut responds:

glad this is helping people relax - because that is usually my goal in making music - to provide a relaxing warm feeling that takes you places :)

Beautiful

Havn't heard anything this mighty and ambient in a long time, so clear sound quality, smooth pace, great melody. A replenishing deviance, keep up the great work!

Chronamut responds:

I shall try - if people stop trying to crush me into oblivion on this site..

Awesome

Awesome Work As Usual. This Is Really Relaxing. I Loved The Moment I Heard It. Keep Up The Wonderful Work Man. It's Because Of Artists Like You Newgrounds Shines.

Chronamut responds:

yes a tarnished shine but a shine nonetheless :P