Reviews for "+*+*(Distance of a gaze)*"

Impressive work! Much better than the original.

This is a nice song here, Shawn. Jesse's (F-777) version (the original) was good, but your version improved it nicely. There's more feeling and emotion, upbeat around the 0:40-0:54 area, then the pan flute kicks in at 0:56-1:12. I really enjoyed the whole song and it is very calm.

A round of applause is in order. Keep it up! :)

Chronamut responds:

ya I felt I could really pop it out - it had so much potential - and it was right up my alley for genre - I couldnt let it go to waste - I hope he likes it..

thanks for the review ACroyale!

cool dude

motherfucker this so cool

muhahaha!

Woah.....

You did really good on this...
Everything in it seems to go perfect together. 10/10
and it does give a peaceful soaring through the sky feeling.

Chronamut responds:

yes.. I like the airy feeling - years ago I would hve horribly botched this and there woulda been crackling everywhere and it woulda been bad haha.. :)

beautiful :D

lol this song sounds so peaceful and good. really good song and you really livened F-777's song. good job.

glad it was a success!

ooOOOOoh, very soothing :D

Dang, I have to make a folder with all your music now :P

I love the smooth and relaxing sound this awesome little song have :D
It have a summer-ish feel to it, and I'll certainly put this little fellow into my MP3 Player when spring is coming ^^

I love your music and I already have you as "Favorite Artist", so I'll grab some of your songs and make a folder named "Chronamut's most wanted" ^^

Full score from me
10/10
5/5
+DL

Keep it up Chronamut or should I call you Eagle-Eye Sherry??

Cheers

Chronamut responds:

haha eagle eye sherry - the credit for this song also goes to F-777 as it was originally his love child :)

and yes it is very spring/summery :)

thanks for the review and fandom man!

still doin mah thing after all these years :)