Reviews for "+*+*(Distance of a gaze)*"

Very nice

I thoroughly enjoyed this one. I loved the sweeping flow of the strings against that delayed piano. The drums were simple and just enough to give justice to the other instruments. There are just so many layers going on at once, and they never clash. This kind of music just relaxes me.

Chronamut responds:

yes as you progress in music making - the post production process is the most challenging - making sure nothing clashes.

it relaxes me too :)

Sunday

For some reason, this makes me think of Sundays. I don't know why. Love the piano dude :D

Chronamut responds:

thats cuz sundays are a day to relax - and this song makes you want to relax and think on happy times :)

What a gay song.

Very smooth melody, it's chipper and happy without turning the stomach, because of how the melody has kind of a twinge of doubt in it, kind of like acknowledging a previous crisis that had been heroically resolved.

The beat was simple and not overbearing, kept the flow moving.

Great echo or reverb or whatever the hell you kids call it these days. I find a lot of artists that do melody work/composition overdo it and kind of mesh the flow of the song into one little monster, that's not the case here.

Nice job.

Chronamut responds:

yes I like the happy feel of it - sort of a reflection on grander days of perfection - a throwback to some perfect civilization at the peak of their power, unrivalled in intelligence and beauty.

and you know I am a specialist when it comes to the stereo field ;)

and ya its reverb and delay mostly :)

thanks for the review erkie!

Well Then...

What do you say about a song with 115 reviews already. Not much really.

Nothing to say that hasn't been said already. ;-)

It's awesome!

5/5 and 10/10 overall. *Definitely not one of my better reviews. But for real, what can I say that hasn't been said already?*

-Gravey-

Chronamut responds:

I can think of a few adjectives XD

and 115 is nothing - link to the past has 300 and something.. still.. I wont stop until I get paragon-grade quantities of reviews - even tho I have something like 6000 reviews received in total XD

thanks for the review honeybunch! :3

Awesome

Awesome Work As Usual. This Is Really Relaxing. I Loved The Moment I Heard It. Keep Up The Wonderful Work Man. It's Because Of Artists Like You Newgrounds Shines.

Chronamut responds:

yes a tarnished shine but a shine nonetheless :P