Reviews for "+*+*(Distance of a gaze)*"

Beautiful

One word summary.

hehe :)

glad you like!

It was great!

This is probably my favorite audio submission to this website! I loved the use of piano (makes me pine for the days when I used to play the piano, sigh) and it was just so amazingly peaceful and graceful all over. Great job!

Chronamut responds:

thats what I went for - peaceful and graceful - so glad it comes off that way - its like the biggest success I could wish for :)

NICE

VERY NICE I LIKE IT SO MUCH very peaceful and claming to listen to i have no words to say to this but jus amazing it just takes me somewhere an i jus go off in a daze i can probably listen to this on a nice sunny day or just at the sunset simply magical very nice keep em comming man i liked it alot

I will try :)

glad it makes you feel that way :)

Epic!

Well, this really is epic, even if you dont want it to be^^. Absolutely wonderfull song, even if its just a "remix" (cant find a better word for it XD).

If i compare the original with your version its quiet an impressive improvement! Your version has much more atmosphere or as you said more "life" in it. Would perfectly fit in a movie (maybe some sort of sad or epic movies).

Well, keep doing songs like this one (if its your own or another remix dosent matter at all^^).

5/5 and 10/10

Chronamut responds:

I am currently focusing on flash right now - maybe later one all the negatie attention fades away from this account..

glad you like it man - even though it wasn't really supposd to be epic haha.. more a reflection of past grandeur times..

Soothing....

Ok... I didn't read all 120 reviews so I might be repeating some things that have already been said.

Let's start with me bitchin about stuff I'm picky about. One thing is bugging me in that song. I feel it's missing something in the low ends. It's like everything is in the mids or highs. I wish it had a deep low pad filling the sound of the major parts. Around 1min there's a hint of a low pad, but it's not present enough for my taste. It would give me shivers if it could have those little details in the sound... even the soloish piano parts would gain from it. It's like if the EQs were all in the highs...

Ok enough of this... it was my little rant.

Besides that, it's a great piece and since F-777 is also a great artist it makes it a amazing collab. It's filled with hope and happiness. It feels like the end of a long period of dark times and now a new beginning will bring joy to the world. It comforts your fears and has a soothing touch that I just love.

What can I say, it's worth my hard drive space... =)

Chronamut responds:

ya since the song was so wide the low end was threatening to swallow up the entire song.. but I also like highs - so its also a matter of taste there :P

but ya I'll take what you said into consideration ;)