Reviews for "+*+*(Distance of a gaze)*"

Lovely!!!

Absolutely gorgeous not only in sound integrity but structure, emotional movement and mastering! I love what you are doing with your new sound equipment on your new comp Shawn. You've always impressed me with each new track you push yourself to make. After listening to both versions, this one definitely has crystal clearer sound, but what really impressed me if this particular track from F-777 hasn't already extended to this length, you made it have more of a drive to it also giving it a RPG score sound to it truly bringing back those long wonderful hours playing through epic battles and saving the ethereal and enchanted worlds of fantasy. I absolutely love the smooth build and the fading ending part that dwindles into like a soft "distant gaze". Very impressive Shawn and F-777 for creating such a needed aural destresser! You have my 5 and 10 "keeping my favourite musicians alive!" :-)

awesome!

It's always great getting reviews from "the greats' dreamscaper, as you will always be one of "the greats" in my mind :)

my new computer helps me a LOT - not in.. improvement so much but in actually let me master songs without any limitations as I had on my old computer :)

and I do always strive to improve :) - nowadays I am all about.. ambiance.. and a wide field in which to envelope the user in :) - my new speakers also help to view audio more accurately than in the past, leading to a crisper sound than lets say in 2007 even..

thanks for the review Byron! :)

Great!

I really like this audio piece you have created. It is nice and soft. Every sound effect was placed perfectly. Great work!

Chronamut responds:

I generally don't submit anymore until I feel that a song is perfectly laid out in my head :)

Absolutely fantastic.

Just what I needed to hear when I got off work. (Yes, I often work Sundays.) It's soft, warm and flows beautifully. Nothing in it threw me off. Awesome work.

10 and 5.

Chronamut responds:

glad you liked it! F-777's version always relaxed my at work too - I just think I brought it more to life :)

Great improvement.

A theme to be peaceful and also fall in love with. I can't see anything wrong with the music.

and yet you gave me a 9 you bastard XD

-shawn-

Impressive work! Much better than the original.

This is a nice song here, Shawn. Jesse's (F-777) version (the original) was good, but your version improved it nicely. There's more feeling and emotion, upbeat around the 0:40-0:54 area, then the pan flute kicks in at 0:56-1:12. I really enjoyed the whole song and it is very calm.

A round of applause is in order. Keep it up! :)

Chronamut responds:

ya I felt I could really pop it out - it had so much potential - and it was right up my alley for genre - I couldnt let it go to waste - I hope he likes it..

thanks for the review ACroyale!