Reviews for "+*+*(Distance of a gaze)*"

very nice.

this is another one of those songs that can really take you away if you relax, open your mind, and let it. the flute has a nice woodwind sound and the piano gives it that calming tune. great job!

Chronamut responds:

yes I am happy with the flutes and woodwind :)

glad you like the relaxing trip! Watch your step as you disembark upon the ride and have a good day! :)

Wow. Just Wow.

And breathe life into it you did. I love the flute. It has some woody feel to it. This song was just the pickup i needed - i was feeling kind of down.

I too expect great things. I feel they will just flow from you.

NukesInParadise
Foxtrot-Delta-Zero-Zero

P.S., Downloaded and Favorited, 5/5

Chronamut responds:

haha no pressure eh.. damn.. now all eyes are on me yet again hehe..

I will try and satisfy you all :)

-shawn-

I like the improvement you made from Jesse's song.

I just love how the beat picks up with the drums an' all. And I just <3 the flute=like portion at around 0:55. I think those are the best aspects of this song.

It kinda has a sad note attached with gratitude and satisfaction. Kinda like when someone dies... I imagine an old man surrounded by a white aura and standing in front of a bright door (supposedly the gateway to Heaven). I always imagine him remembering his good times (like having his life flash before his life) before entering the portal. This song is very emotional. *Sniff* Great Job...

PS: You've been added into my Fav Artists after this song. Expecting great things from you (no pressure!). :)

Chronamut responds:

well you could start by reviewing the 280+ songs ive already MADE ;) (no pressure :p )

and this song always reminds me of the high ogres from the dragonlance series, before their fall from grace, when they were the most beautiful creatures in existance.. how sad..

and ya everyone seems to like the flute and beat parts :)

Amazing.

This song is full of life. It's really apparent you put yourself in the music. I love it.

Epic when the beat picks up at 0:45.

Chronamut responds:

yes that's exactly what I do! A little piece of myself goes into every song I make :)

epic

as far as reviews go im speechless this is by far one of the most smouthly exicuted songs ive heard and it deserves to have a perminint place in top submissions in NG history 5/5 10/10. keep up the amazing work

Chronamut responds:

awesome! Glad you think so! I like to think that I have gotten better with mastering so I guess it shows!