Reviews for "+*+*(Distance of a gaze)*"

beautiful :D

lol this song sounds so peaceful and good. really good song and you really livened F-777's song. good job.

glad it was a success!

Wow... Absolutely Stunning

Beautiful music. One of the best ambient I have ever heard. This doesn't completely blow me away in every aspect, but it gets pretty darn close. The Pan-Flute part is really what makes this piece so much different than the other NG ambient submissions. I want you to keep on creating and don't stop, because this world could use as much as you have to offer. 9 / 10 --- 5 / 5
________
Erosis

Chronamut responds:

aww hehe - glad that flute part stayed in then :)

and I shall try - but it seems as soon as people listen to my new submissions they forget about my old ones..

A question

First, sorry if I'm double reviewing this, but this was absolutely perfect.

I just want to know if I can use this for a mod of portal, I really need to find some good music. As long as you don't mind sad endings, if you want to know about just ask. But I need to know if I can use this, I'll put your name in the credits if you allow me to. Thanks. :)

Chronamut responds:

if you're going to use it on newgrounds there is actually a place where you must click so my name shows up as an audio artist under your name for your flash - but ya sure you can use it :)

and aww you broke the chain of tens.. :(

-shawn-

It felt like travelling along the windy plains.

I couldn't help but feel at ease when I heard this. I was actually in a bit of a panic, but then I heard this and started focusing on it, and I began smiling. It felt like everything I'm worrying about can be solved. So, for that, thanks.

Also, thanks for the uplifting song. Definitely a ten. :D

Chronamut responds:

glad this is helping people relax - because that is usually my goal in making music - to provide a relaxing warm feeling that takes you places :)

awesome song

i love this song and i think im the 3rd person to sign up just because of this song, if im not mistaken : but this sorda sounds like its from the game World Of Goo where you open the huge red carpet to let the big pink ball out, the music is almost the same but there are sounds of camera flashes, but still 10/10 man, good work ;)

Chronamut responds:

never played the game hehehe :)

and woohoo for more ppl signing up!