Reviews for "Rucklo - Drunk"

too awesome :D

craziest shit i've heard in quite some time ;D

xxRaaAAAzZszzyyyYYy :O

Amazing...

This is honestly one of the best peices of music in the 21st century. This song puts nothing but joy and emotion into my heart and I am automatically pulled in. Life would be so exceptionally better with your music spread across the landmasses, for the starving children in africa will have something to tap their feet to, the Russians to trepak to, and for every man's musical pleasures. Possibly all world concerns can be solved with the epicness of this song in all it's glory. Thank you sir, there is indeed a God watching over us.

Lawl!

Reminds me of some fat guy waddling along the street. xP
Hilarious, Even if it's not meant to be. :D

10/10
5/5

Stay Gold Ppl,
Chaotix

"It's not denial. I'm just selective about the reality I accept."
The 3rd Statement / Mind of Chaot!x

Took you an hour only?!

By far my favourite piece of audio. It's just so fun to listento, whether drunk or sober or high or whatever. Just really cute.

Rucklo responds:

it did only take about an hour... i guess having a solid idea beats hard work when it comes to making music... :o

Morning

Instead of thinking about this when you are drunk it reminds me of waking up early in the morning.

What I'm imagining:
It's autumn, as the sunlight fades each morning, you wake up to a darker and dimmer room. It's a slow start, but you mange to get out of bed and drag yourself to your bathroom. You flick on the lights, the sudden brightness hurts your eyes and you are blinded for a minute. As your eyes adjust to the lights you use the toilet, brushed your teeth, and get dressed. When you are done, you make your way into the kitchen. The sun still isn't fully out yet. Whatever little light that was coming into your window projected a pale blue-grey color on the walls. There was just enough of it so that you didn't need the turn on your kitchen lights. You go to the coffee maker and make a new batch of coffee for yourself. When the coffee is finished brewing you pour yourself a cup and take a seat. As you take your first sip, the sun pikes up and slowly lights your kitchen.

This took be 30 seconds to think up, but it took a lot longer to write it out... :|

Rucklo responds:

lol. personally i hate early mornings. when the alarm goes off, i sometimes find myself cursing out loud, similiar to "go to fucking hell shit piss" or whatever comes to mind.

thanks for the inspiring review, man! :D