Reviews for "Sleep Talker"

Again I think self portraits are great and worthy of auto ten. I also thought this was hilarious. Both you and your freind look really good throughout the comic. Coloring, shading, texture, proportions, and facial expressions are very good. The couch though, looks a bit dirty... I was caught once talking in my sleep as well, "Fabio no... I don't... leave me alone blondie." Were the famous words....

Sabtastic responds:

lol! - Out of all the drawings i've ever submitted, this one has to be the best for getting awesome comments.

I always get stories from random people explaining things they've said while half-concious and they're ALWAYS hillarious!! XD

(hahaha Fabio, huh? XD)

Eh, mild compared to me.

I have two things I'll do in my sleep. The first is I'll laugh, not a little "hehe" giggle. I mean full blown laugh until I'm wheezing james bond villian cackling. "HA...HAHA.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-zzzzzz" and then turn off at the drop of a hat instantly and sleep like nothing ever happened. The second comes from us living by a saw mill. If I'm asleep and a logging turn revs it's engine really hard as it goes up our road I'll think it's going to ram our house so I'll leap out of my bed, throw my door open and fly across the house in a panic, stop halfway, turn, and go back to bed with hardly any memory of my attempt to escape.

Hah, nice

Ive had something like that happen with my brother. He was sleeping then shot straight up in bed looked at me and yelled. DONT SHOOT! Then laid back down. He said he didnt remember it at all.

ok...

Really good drawing but what does a gravity defying hat have to do with playing too much zelda?

Sabtastic responds:

It's kind of a long story, but I'll try to keep it short. lol

There's a level in Twilight Princess where you have to use your iron boots to hang upside-down from giant swinging magnets. As I went on through this level, I noticed a really peculiar thing about Link's clothes. His hat stayed in place, pointing upwards, while he was hanging upside-down, and didn't fall off like any other normal hat would have. :O

..I didn't say anything about it while I was awake, but I guess my subconcious was BUGGED THE FUCK OUT by that weird little glitch. :P

do u look like that in REAL LIFE???? i love you

well, ppl already told me that i talk(dirty, very dirty) in my sleep.... but when i woke up i dont even remember what i was dreaming, unfurtunately (is that how its written?)