Reviews for "Sleep Talker"

lol great

yes i have caught some one, they randomly sat straight up and said "FUCK YOU STONER..." and laid back down, I just started bustin out laughin my ass off.

lol thats got nothing on my sisters

1. HONK!HONK!HONK!HONK!HONK!!!.......YES AS A MATER OF FACT I LIKE IT THAT WAY!!!
2. could you put the mattress on top of me? My bro in law: uuuuhhh yeah sure......there its on top of you. my sis: THHAAANK YOU

Lol.

My sister not only can hold conversations with you in her sleep (although they rarely make sense) but she also has an annoying habit of falling asleep with her eyes open. Which can easily convince you she's still awake until she mentions something about the cats calling her on the phone or something.

hahahahahah

My little sister does this all the time although its Scary when she mumbles at night and im not asleep

but last year she said " the trees are wearing socks" and asked me does god wear underpants

and this year she was asleep lying on the lounge room chair and had a long conversation about kfc with me while she was still asleep and she wouldn't stop repeating each sentence until i actually responded, then she asked if i could take her to get kfc and she woke up immediately afterward not remembering anything we said .....Luckily i decided to write everything she said like an interview down on paper lol.

Haha

Hehe this is funny remindes me off the time my friend said i was talking in my sleep i cant rember what he said i was saying but i do rember him saying either you were messing with me or you realy are insane.