Reviews for "Sabtastic Left 4 Dead"

hot.

Very hot. this is a self portrait of you? Very hot.

HoLy sHiT!

im just 11 old and i love L4D xD
Dude thats what i call art...thers left in? So it is cool...
if u play l4d 1 or 2 (2 when i buy or download it) lets play someday! =D

Aww, thanks! :P
lol I don't play it as often as I used to, though. ^^

Glad you like it.

/sadface

Every thing is better with zombies, and why must I always find people who want more "boobies" or "sex" or "sluts" in your art work? Are you gonna get half naked while an army of flesh eatin GZOMBIES are out and about? No good sir you are not, so I say Miggle snort to you leatSmelly, you make me sadface.

Back to the art. Like always it is great and sets the mood. But that one zombie looking right at you with the glowing eyes is pissing me off. GO LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE! Anyway, I have not played L4D, for I am poor as hell, but I will wait for number two ok? Also I am not dumb enough to say bad things about a game I have never play for as a wise old man once said "That makes you pants on head retarded."

Sabtastic responds:

Nice review, and thanks! :P lmao

...I guess some people have just come to expect that I only ever draw tits, so their simple minds are baffled when I draw something with the boobs all covered up, or with none at all.. :\ This concept confuses and angers the pants-on-head retarded trollers! :O

(lol Not referring to the actual non-trolling NG population, of course. those guys are great. Constructive criticizm is always nice too.) ..Just venting about trolls. :B
Don't mind me. :D

Another great piece...and from a great game.

Before I start, I just have some copypasta to drop onto this plate.

"the idea of two pistols at once with a girl is great but in real life... theres no way in hell anyone could hold two pistols at once well only if they had really strong arms :/ "

K, I'm a gun nut so I have to address this first like it's a forum and not a review thread. Bear with me. The ONLY caliber handguns you could not realistically hold and shoot akimbo-style would be magnums over the caliber of .410 or anything over the .50-caliber such as Desert Eagle, Raging Bull, etc. The guns they use in the L4D games are M1911s, the P220, and Glock 19. Both of which have recoil that is definitely light enough to wield one-handed. Movies and video games haven't lied to us COMPLETELY.

ANYway onto the review. I dig this a lot. She has a very mentally and physically exhausted look on her face, mingled with that expression of foreboding that should be natural to anyone in such a situation as she is about to go running into. I wish I could say something more intelligent, but the angle is just...good. There's not too much about WHY it's good. It simply just works.

And good Christ-nuts-in-a-coffee-can, people are awfully whiny about the lack of gratuitous titties. I'm a man who is a sucker for boobies same as anyone else but good fuckin' hell, people, are your lives so sad and meaningless that if a picture on a website doesn't happen to have tits of a character who doesn't even exist showing you have to give it a lower score?

God damn.

Sabtastic responds:

lol! It's funny that you bring this up, actually. My boyfriend just completed his fire arms safety - and pointed out the same thing when he happened to see this picture. :P

Anyway, I appreciate your counter to all of the boob-hungry reviewers. lol It's nice to have somebody point that out sometimes, especially on Newgrounds where it seems that boobs are all people care about. <:)

Thanks for the nice review~!

Good Luck Zoey.

Man this is a kick ass piece of artwork. There is just so much detail in to it. Its Awesome 10-10