Reviews for "Sabtastic Left 4 Dead"

Your awesome, you know that?

You are ONLY girl i (Sorta) know who plays Left4Dead. You are an EPIC artist too!! Bet'cha cant wait for L4D 2 huh? I dont play L4D myself but after seeing all your L4D art i want to try too. (So, Damn you. You got me hooked on a new game XP) Heheh i think i said this already but awesome drawing, its awesome!

Sabtastic responds:

I actually can't sufficiently describe my excitement and anticipation for Left 4 Dead 2 in words. lol
I've already played the Demo and seen the trailer n' stuff, and i'm counting down the days. It's gonna be SUCH a kickass game. <3

sweet

awesome going 2 my favorites 00
U

Aw, thanks! :)

Cool

So now you're Zoey, eh? What next :D Keep up the good work :)

love it!

i just love the art..if u really look like that in real life u look hot then! lol anyway its very good art! just keep up the good art and u could become a artist someday! =D

Sabtastic responds:

lol i'm already an artist.. but thanks!
I appreciate the good review.

haha

Was gonna write that it was good but it doesn't look like Zoey :P Then I read the comments and of course it doesn't look like the real deal. It's a VERY nice picture. You captured Zoey pretty well. On the fact that she is supposed to be you I don't know, cause' i don't know how you look xP I especially like it that you apparently know something of Left 4 Dead since i see a Boomer in the background :)
VERY good job!!