Reviews for "Doctor Who Theme Remix"

Perfect!

Most remixes of the Dr.who theme have sayings from the show in them. I can't stand that....I love this remix of the theme. It has a techno, disco feel to it. Also, I love how you made it longer. The original is only one minute long.

holy crap.

This...is...BRILLIANT!

great

To quote the ninth Doctor: FANTASTIC

A W E S O M E

Im a doctor who fan, so this is AWESOME!

UP-GRADE-OR-YOU-WILL-BE-RAVE-ING!!!!

Man I LOVE Doctor Who and normally most songs just don't give it justice. Most people try to put their spin on it and make it fancy with all the Ex-ter-min-ate!! sayings that belong to this great show. But its all just noise, really. Nothing is ever great about those mixes. But this one is fantastic, it really gets you moving and want to dance, and go to a rave! Man, this is superb! Plus the bass is actually well placed; most songs get that wrong every time. I really think that you did a great job with this and this speech doesn't entirely do it justice. Thank You for putting it on Newgrounds Audio! By the way, Sylvester McCoy was terrible as the Doctor and was an utter failure. LONG LIVE TOM BAKER!!!!!!!!!