Reviews for "part 2: synj vs horrid"

impressive style !

I really like the style, specially the parallax effect with the decor when Synj climbs Horrid's back.

great

that was awesome it was like a movie
and by the way i love your drawing style. i wanna do a flash with you you rule

Great use of colors and nice animation.

Love the world you throw us into=P really is quite dazzling, from what you can see of it at least. The battle scenes are ace and I actually got excited while watching this:) it was intense mate. The characters are animated well and their design is very original and catchy^_^ Kinda made me feel like I was watching Dragon Ball Z or playing Shadow of the Colossus haha not a bad thing of course.

Amazing flash from an outstanding artist, hope there is another sometime.
10/10
5/5
~andrew

heh

wow, Dan Paladin is at his best as always,the animation is epic but you can make a new game featuring these guys, would be superb

that was pretty epic

your explosions and smoke effects are so aweeesomeee