Reviews for "part 2: synj vs horrid"

awesome

really good

heh

wow, Dan Paladin is at his best as always,the animation is epic but you can make a new game featuring these guys, would be superb

Very Very Great Clip

You should put those guys in the Castle Crashers, seem like a good idea

Golly

I can't believe it's been more than 4 years since this first came out.

With thorough knowledge of Flash and awareness of weight and the physics of movement, I have a hard time watching most flash animations without a critical eye anymore.

But watching this, the magic is still there- I don't mentally critique any of the motions, I don't think about how one effect of another was pulled off. All of that just fades into the background, and I'm left with the simple, wonderful experience of watching a cartoon.

Absolutely, positively 10/10. I wish I were one fifth the animator Dan Paladin is.

I want to see more of these two or someone else!

I wish you would still make flash animations on NewGrounds Dan. This is by far one of the most detailed and mot well thought out character designs on NGs.
I love the detail of the Flash and the action! The action of the flash was so brilliant!

So Dan...how about it? Another flash added on NGs?