Reviews for "part 2: synj vs horrid"

man, this is so great, keep it up!

Dude, seriously, everything about that was so great. The directing was really well done and the music went perfectly.

Excellent work dude.

awesome, just awesome

best flash animation ive ever seen yet. I havent seen much, but this is downright fantastic work. Great job.

holy shit best FBF EVER!

dude you are the fbf MASTER!!! never-before-seen smoothness, especially on the explosions 'n shit. masterful! you pwn all!

Amazing

This is a truly groundbreaking peice of flash cinima. The animation is top-notch, moving fluidly throughout the scenes and with very little inconsistancy in the characters. The special effects are incredible, I was especially impressed with the smoke effects and the meteors that Synj throws towards the end. The audio is fantastic and perfectly timed, the custom BGM sounds straight out of a Hollywood production action sequence. The extras such as the play bar are a nice touch too. Overall there is only one flaw that I can possibly find in this peice, and that is that you can't turn off the damn auto-quality adjuster. Granted a lot of newgrounds users probobally use computers that have dificulty playing the movie at medium quality, but some of us have macines that are perfectly capable of it. I for one didn't build an Athlon FX-53 system to run ANYTHING at low quality. You should have made the auto-quality feature an option, but it is a very minor flaw in the light of such brilliant animation. Keep up the amazing work, I eagerly anticipate a part 3 some time in the future.

HOMREUN!

Crap...I thought I was wwatching an actual movie the way the sound was coming out of my system...and the graphics could not POSSIBLY get better. Amazing fight scene, dude...loved it from top to bottom.