Reviews for "Mortal Kombat : WWE"

Too Short...

As with the person above me, I think the movie was too short. However it was still funny as hell so you are getting a 5 from me :) Hopfully you'll follow up on this and give a few more endings.

HadoukenDude responds:

i'll try to come up with something else. something different..
thanks for your review!

sorry but i hate wrestling and mk is awsome.

for that reason i didnt like it.

short but good

that was good, only thing is i woulda done like 4 or 5 differnet scenerios, like and undertaker stone cold or a few other guys, keep up the good work

HadoukenDude responds:

i dare you to find a 16-bit stone cold steve austin sprite, that's like, impossible!
anyway thanks for the review.

bit of a mismatch

At first I thought it wouldn't work, a bunch of actors in tights fighting people capable of firing ice + fire etc. out of their palms, but using the undertaker was unexpected, and the bits of audio from were slightly humerous.

HadoukenDude responds:

i know it sounds unrealistic at first, but if you ever get a chance to play "wrestlemania: the arcade game", which was made by the same company who made the MK series, you'll understand that the game itself has an MK feel to it because it had some exaggerated gameplay and special moves that you wouldn't see in a REAL wrestling match. but still, it was fun to play. i hope this cleared it up a bit..

lol

That was great, Undertaker is the man! THus where I get my name from. Glad Lu got it badly in both this flash and in the games.

HadoukenDude responds:

thanks man! Undertaker rules!