Reviews for "Mortal Kombat : WWE"

cool

Now this is an excellent idea for a game. WWE vs. Mortal Kombat? That would be a game worth playing in my book.

Not That Great

ok it was good but you could have added more things like more people. like put i dunno uh.. nightwolf vs. stryker and make steve austin come out a give the stunner to one of them. (just an idea)

HadoukenDude responds:

the game where i ripped out the undertaker DOES NOT have stone cold steve austin! sorry...

why the hell did you make that?

ok, there was no purpose of that. It wasn't even funny. Did nothing for anyone. Do something else.

HadoukenDude responds:

I tried to be original, is there something wrong with that???

Dude!

Make More!! Make It Longer!! I Command You!!

That was good. Woulda been increaseingly better for every scene you could have added.

Like Sub Zero defeating Stone Cold. Or Mileena pwning Tori. Or Bret Hart and Shawn Micheals teaming up against Raiden. (That would be weird but it would kick ass)

I don't remember exactly which characters are in those games but I've owned them both.

HadoukenDude responds:

the game where i ripped the undertaker out of doesn't have stone cold steve austin nor tori. sorry. besides that game was from 1996. i'll come up with something though...

that was pretty lame