Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Ice Cap Final Act"

Nice

This has a cyber/night kind of feel to it. Almost like Sonic the Werehog invading a frozen Eggman base.

Oh, and the very last second of the track is just pure silent, I noticed.

LightKeeper responds:

Haha never thought of it that way. Though I never actually played Unleashed, I heard the whole Werehog deal was a total blow.

The last second wasn't meant to be purely silent, just came with the fade I guess. Thanks for the review. :)

Reli must learn flash (me)

Awesome tune ^^, icecap was my fave from sonic, and this is even better :), I can totaly see the scene before me. I just wish I could do flash, I wanna make it to this tune ><. I'm just useless at drawing frame by frame, and tweening is cheap and looks aweful.

Great job dude ^^.

LightKeeper responds:

Hey, thanks for the review man. Glad you liked this song. You know what, I think you should go ahead and practice drawing and flash if you're really into it. Who knows, you may develop a real talent for it. You just have to practice for it. I wasn't making songs like this when I first started out, so don't put too much pressure on yourself with flash. Again, thanks for the review. :)

GO ICECAP ACT 3!

Better than the other two acts of IceCap. AWESOMEJOB!

Haha thanks

Arrrrgh!!!

This is GREAT one! Best icecap ever! Really hard music: deep and strong! I like that style, nice job! 10/10, 5/5! Do more! We need it! :D RESPECT!

LightKeeper responds:

Whenever I get my computer completely fixed I will. I enjoy making music that people enjoy and love getting the positive feedback! Thanks a lot, I really do appreciate it! :)

Shadow:Getting Be Fun Huh

Sonic:Yeah Its Fun Time

LightKeeper responds:

I have no idea what that means, but thanks I suppose haha.

:D