Reviews for "Ice Cap Final Act"

Jammin

This was an awesome remake to the Ice Cap theme from Sonic 3,it was really rocking with the basses and the drums plus a lot of other instruments as well it all added up to a song i could listen to over & over again,great job.

LightKeeper responds:

Thanks a lot. Appreciate everything and your ear. :)

Impressive remix

IMO best Ice Cap remix i've ever heard.
Very impressive love the Piano!

LightKeeper responds:

Thanks a lot. This, I'd have to say, has been one of my hardest worked on pieces. Really, thanks a lot.

Not too bad.

Not bad, one of the better remixes I've heard of this, and there are a lot of them.

LightKeeper responds:

Thank you a tons broski.

The Grand Finale

This is, by far, my most favorite remix of Ice Cap ^.^;
The piano and strings really nail it for me, they're so very bright.
Infact, I find it a little humorous that I automatically think of LightKeeper when I hear this, because I almost imagine those instruments as light.
Again, awesome remix.
10/10

LightKeeper responds:

I was trying to match an icy feel with the piano and the strings, something that you can imagine a chill scene with. I'm glad you think of me when you think of the instruments as well and I'm even more glad you enjoyed the song. :)

Arrrrgh!!!

This is GREAT one! Best icecap ever! Really hard music: deep and strong! I like that style, nice job! 10/10, 5/5! Do more! We need it! :D RESPECT!

LightKeeper responds:

Whenever I get my computer completely fixed I will. I enjoy making music that people enjoy and love getting the positive feedback! Thanks a lot, I really do appreciate it! :)