Reviews for "Piss Coming From My Ass vocals"

Why hello there Mr. Messiah.

Apparently kids of NG don't enjoy songs about piss coming out your ass. Never EVER pinch it off either.
I've known you for a long time, what...4 or so years now, we've spoken tons on messenger, hell we almost met up.

This is funny. I didn't know you were this funny. haha. fuck. haha.
Sounds like you had fun. You've been working on different styles too. Awesome. haha. Nice melody interpretation too.

Current Score

2.64 / 5.00 (+ 0.44)

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Indeed, though I don't mind if others hate it. Sometimes it's nice to do things for shits n' giggles.

Four years? Man, time fucking flies. Thanks for the review bro.

2Girls1Cup must be your life.

Hahaha, this just topped off my night! Thanks a lot for doing this man, I am glad you had some sick fun XD
LAXATIVELY BRUTAL.

speedmetalmessiah responds:

No problem. 'Twas quite fun, especially when my mom heard me screaming like this. She said I sounded like I was dying, so I figured I was getting the right sound. Can't wait to hear your friends version with vocals.

brutal

lol. quit haxing!

3.03 / 5.00 (+ 0.094)

Glad you enjoyed it.

hmmm...

Why do I have a feeling this has something to do with South Park...naw..

Speedy as piss and still awesome! -A

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Hey man, been a while since I've seen you online. How have you been?

Anyway, thanks for the review.

LOL

Nice lyrics bro, I laughed my ass when I heard that piece of lyrics. I think it was expected and you didn't try to make smart lyrics, well I like it :P. You have a really bassy voice, it's impressive. I enjoyed that voice at the beginning and in the end when you said "With a hint of brown" or " it feels great", that sounded evil. Nice vocal job :P.

About Angel's work, I already reviewed the original song and I found it bad ass, especially the kick and the riff at 1:54, this riff is killer. I have to learn it :P.

Well, a funny vocalization of a kick ass song, I guess it can't turn out badly. 5'd \m/

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Nice review man. Thanks a lot for the compliments. I was rather proud of my vocal work on this one. Turned out just like I heard it in my head. Plus that "hint of brown" line is my favorite, makes me laugh every time.

Once again, many thanks for the review bro. I'll drop by and see what new tunes you've got out when I get off from work.