Reviews for "Who Wants Some Dishoom?"

Wonderful

I loved it! Even though i had no idea what dishoom is, i was amused by the way it sounded when he kept saying it. Good graphics, wonderful job on making fun on Kerry AND Bush.
10/10 from me!
*the squeak noise when the arabian or whatever guy picked up bush made me laugh and I have no idea why.*

I vote 5.

It's great

You people hav to be familiar with bollywood in order to find this amusing, if ur an ignorant american, i'm afraid u won't so go kill yourself b/c ur life is sad, and u hav no friends, and u'll never get laid.
By the way, "dishoom" is the sound made when u punch someone.
So if u want dishoom, u want someone to kick ur ass.

it sucks and what is dishoom anyway?

1)it's bullshit

2)don't ever discrace the song again for tha balli fool

3)he can't run for presiden has to be born in the U.S.
GOV. for any state dose not count you pussies

4)what is disoom?

5)thoes chicks would have been taken away from that dude by snoop and Dr. Dre cause they would kick his ass bitches

Damn good stuff

this is awsome. I wish they would return it to the main menu. I looked for about a week to find it again. I couldn't remember the title. Oh well. KILLER STUFF cuz, YOUR A HERO BABY, and you sure got some PIMP JUICE!

Very Good, especially because I get the jokes :)

For those of you unclear about what stuff means in this movie...

What is Bollywood?
Bollywood is the Bombay film industry. It's the word you get when you mash-up Bombay and Hollywood.

What does "dishoom" mean?
"Dishoom" is sound you hear when a punch lands in a Hindi movie. Kind of like "Pow" or "Biff" but with a little more "Dishoom"!

Who is Amitabh Bachchan?
Amitabh Bachchan is Bollywood's most famous actor. He was the first Bollywood hero to break the sappy romantic loverboy mold that all actor's before him had fallen into. He was the angry young man. Better biographies can be found here and here.

Sholay?
Sholay, starring Amitabh Bachchan, Dharmendra, Hema Malini, Sanjeev Kumar, Jaya Bhaduri and Amjad Khan as Gabbar Singh, opened in India in 1975, and went on to become one of the biggest hits in the Indian film industry, running for five consecutive years at Bombay's Minerva theatre. A pastiche combining comboy Westerns, buddy flicks, revenge dramas, love stories and sheer Indian song-and-dance, it seeped into the collective psyche of India. Every kid in India can glibly quote from it and it's been parodied, copied and analyzed to death by every comic, hack and intellectual worth his salt. You should watch it. But it will lose some flavor in translation.