Reviews for "Who Wants Some Dishoom?"

I really liked this! I don't know why you had John F. Kennedy as a tag. I think you meant John Kerry. Their names are a little similar. I just loved the animation in this. Everything flowed so wonderfully.

I especially wish you made one like this today. No one can forget Donald Trump. The voices were pretty spot on. I'd rather vote for Bill's cat, Socks. I guess we messed this up both times.

Ali-G up in this bitch aight? Big up Yaself batty boys, show Reespek fo real, check it make ishure is wicked innit? Keep it real. Booyakasha! West sied

I loved this one back in 2004.....for whatever reason, was possessed to watch it again and JUST NOW noticed the Bill Clinton voice-over at the end! That just put it over the top for me, lol

hahahahaha

ok that was awesome
btw i shaked but the actor fell all over me!!
lmao

That was perfect

I really liked how you made george bush as a puppet because he really is a puppet. The graphics were drawn and animated very well. You did a great job of animating people dancing. The girls were very fun to look at. I liked how you let arnold make an appearance at the end. Kerry was tall and skinny and said his line "John Kerry reporting for duty" haha that was awesome. Please make more!