Reviews for "Zalad FingerZ 2"

Pretty good.

But there is no way in Hell that you're gonna come close to the awesomeness of David Firth. Although, this is about as close as you're going to get. (Man, the new-and-improved reviewing design is teh rOxOrZ!)

Dobica responds:

well I could match his work If I actually spent the time doing it. Why would I waste so much time making something so fucking stupid. This is a joke not a true flash with effort.

O-M-GAWD

if you dont get this kind of humor you do not have a.d.h.d. and your not funny so go watch gay jim carey movies such as ace ventura and ace ventura 2 and im awesome

You have just sullied a good animation...

This is not the worst animation I have seen, that would be a lie, as the animation is from David Firth. My major gripe however, is that this is humourless shite...and it pales in comparison with the original animation Salad Fingers. Hell, parodies are okay and all, as long as they are GOOD parodies. This one is just lame and crap.
Please try again, and this time, GET A SENSE OF HUMOUR!!!!

ITS NOT FUNNY AND YOU KNOW IT!!!!

Hahahaha

I pissed myself laughing, humor was great. I loved it.

Great!

lol,another awsome parody of saladfingers!haha,this was great!Im looking forward to the next one,keep up the great work!Great animation too,lol.

-cd-