Reviews for "The Lonely Reunion =HFX="

T_T SO TOUCHING

AHHH I CAN"T TAKE IT THE STORY AND THE MUSIC IS SO GOOD AND IT"S EVEN BETTER IF THERE IS COLD WIND BLOWING ON U T______T SOOO GOOOD sorry about the caps it's just that the story is so good i luv it plox make more like this >_<

Quite the song and story...

A very sad, powerful song that is truly touching...

nice

nice story,good ending and song goes along alot with the story.

it made me cry

this song is da best what i herd but the story caught me alot and with may imagination i was crying like 5 minutes
10/10 5/5

Awesome and beautiful song, after reading the story, it's a touching, and saddening song, I'm imagining so many things because of it, like there a man who's having a hard time in his life and he has no strength of doing it but, he see something like ray of light or vision that someone said "Don't always fell into despair or lose hope. There's always a starting point, be brave, have courage ,and everything will be alright'', when he see and heard that vision, he started to do what he wanted to do. Or a man who is walking alone while thinking his past life, there's suffering, despair, hopelessness, sadness, and fighting. And then when he finished thinking his past life, he walk to the valley and see the sunrise, and he also see his wife and 2 kids disappearing while the sun is rising. Sorry for a long imaginary story, but the review is like I said, it's an awesome and beautiful song.