Reviews for "The Lonely Reunion =HFX="

its epic for a creepy wandering theme

this sounds like something u could put in a haunted house scene where the character is looking around then on 1:48 - 2:43 they find pictures and memories of the houses history and owners. then so on they feel sadness and wander around more until eventually stopping and thinking wat may have happened to it to make the house look so bad. then they get a funny feeling about the house and try to find a way out but in the end never leave and decides to solve the mystery of the house.

very sad... it is pretty good for a sad part in a game
^_^

it made me cry

this song is da best what i herd but the story caught me alot and with may imagination i was crying like 5 minutes
10/10 5/5

Nice

Yes, the story was very touching, I agree.

The song was great too, made a good song in that fantasy game.

And he just let himself die in the story, I think something else should have happened. Just my opinion.

Thanks 10/10 5/5 download.

Chilling

This piece is so gentle on the ears and listening to it made me want to visit my grandmas grave. This really is a great piece, you write almost as well as you compose. That story was very touching.