Reviews for "The Lonely Reunion =HFX="

People should read as they listen enhances it

Ok I have been listening to your stuff lately ever since you got the one song on the top 5. And .......well wow I'm not the typical NG member who just 10/10 5/5 everything to. Probably what made this 10/10 was your story to push forward the feelings that are felt while you made this. Making it so much better cause as you read(i'm a slow reader :P) you can hear/see this in your mind.

So with that I bid you farewell for now but now I know without a doubt your are one amazing artist. I hope to hear many more from you.

Phyrnna responds:

Thank you very much. I did have a very specific story in mind while writing it, and even though the imagery won't be exactly the same to you, I hope the music did match. In my mind, I kind of visualized it as a movie.
Anyways, thank you for thinking of me that way. I hope I won't disappoint you with my future music.
Please stay posted!

-HFX ^_^

A Beautiful Masterpeice

AMAZING! Wow i just fell into a trance of happyness and calmness while listening to this. BRILLIANT!

Phyrnna responds:

Thank you for enjoying the song. I'm really glad that you liked it.

-HFX ^_^