Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "BEDN: All Your Accounts 2"

Preatty good

I liked it preatty good. Too many movies about this thats why low score.

I agree. This might be the last Photoshop movie I make

Oh cool!

Somebody notice my pic of Wade holding Bedn. I created that a while ago. From the look of this, this is probably one of my best photoshopped pics displayed. I am still learning about this program though, and it shows with my later photoshopped pics. I am more of an animated gif author, but I do get into editing pictures. If I am inspired to, I will make more Bedn pics.

The presentation of an All Your Base theme is still going strong. This is one of those fads that may never die. The music has not be edited to match the caption, but I can see that it is difficult to do that. Overall, not bad and I may wait for the third version of this collection.

DarkArchon responds:

Since the first movie, ive been trying to edit the original MP3. I still swear by it that I have heard the MP3 Made by The Laziest Men On Mars, without the lyrics, but they seem to be unreachable, and its near impossible to edit the entire MP3 efficiently. :(

I FUCKED JOSH BEDN

NIGGA

DarkArchon responds:

Haha, I always get a kick outta the Bedn pics!

damn, those were great. the "Photoshop Bedn" topics and pics never get old! and to see it go the "All your Base" Theme made it Gold!

Thanks!

Fifened

LOL. Bedn=Owned. That was a great flash... I seem to remember this photoshop Bedn contest... oh well nice Photoshopping work.

Yes, everyone did a Great Job