Reviews for "Blinded by my purity"

i personally dont like this picture but i think you did a great job expressing pain

I don't quite know what to make of this. The artwork is fantastic, the strokes are brilliant, shading is superb. What I do not understand is what the message is in this. What do you intend to tell us with this? Is it merely about pain? Is it the pureness of the pain? I'm trying to understand you by understanding this piece, and so far i cannot.

Overall its a very wonderful piece, a bit scary but good. I give it 4.5 stars.

Nice work. I love your brush strokes. And your Cool colors really convey the emotion that is protrayed by your character. Thanks for posting this!

Nice. Its disproportioned but in a good abstract way. The color is also nice and the darks and lights are well placed to give it a great look. Well done!

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. what the heck is this?