Reviews for "_-={Heroic Darkness!}=-_"

Fallout

This reminds me of the fallout series. I don't know why but it just seems to fit with the chaos of nuclear war, don't you agree?

MaestroRage responds:

it could very well fit in that scenerio indeed! An interesting image, but a valid one. Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Finally!

Finally I find one of the two or three musics in Epic War 2 I really had to have. 5/5 and 10/10

MaestroRage responds:

thanks! There are actually 4 songs in Epic War 2 I made, 2 of which are being kept exclusive to the game :D!

Thanks for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Amazing

This is great, simply amazing. It kind of sounds like all of the instruments blend together so that you listen to one instrument spewing forth greatness. This deinitly will be great for Epic War 2, and it makes me feel like I am in the action slaughtering everyone too!

MaestroRage responds:

Slaughtering everybody is a pretty important part of that game! I'd like to see this monstrous instrument one day :0... I wonder if 70 people would be needed to play it... Thanks for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Great

The beginning, sounds most chaotic... in a good way! Great string in the background! I wish I could have all that samples... This really sounds like a masterpiece!
What I feel can be improved is the vocals starting at 18sec... why are they so in beat with the percs? All so, the beats of the percs may be something to be played with, repetition is heroic, but not interesting enough...
Anyways this is truly great loop for the game!

MaestroRage responds:

The samples for the cello strings were actually a blend of different sample patches, and the results were quite interesting and raw. I liked their raw feel so I kept it as is.

I did not consider putting the vocals out of beat with the percussion... but I think I can see what you mean.

Thanks for your honest feedback, means a lot! Thanks again for the review! Glad you liked it!

Wait,

I sense mastepiece of Chaos everywhere! Oh dear! :D

MaestroRage responds:

It is a time of great chaos :0!!!

Thanks for the review, i'm glad you liked it!