Reviews for "Mario Fighters"

..............

Look.... this was bad. And your little plea for attention with the whole I made this in MS Paint thing is bunk. You made this movie when you were blah blah blah... I honestly don't see the 'purity' of a movie about where all of Mario's pals decide to gang up and kill him. Graphics were sub-par, not because it was a sprite flash, but because it was a crappy sprite flash. The song was a horrible choice, especially because I had to listen to it over and over and over again. I learned from experience that hard work does not always equal fashy goodness. And Dax McVanson? You probably get teased a lot. Please make something a LITTLE better, so that I can give you a nicer review.

DaxFire responds:

I've made so much better stuff since then. Check out my mushroom madness series and "not another mario movie".

That was so bad, it gave me cancer!!!

GOOD LORD. THAT WAS TERRIBLE. "The classic by Dax?" who the fuck defined that as a classic? Your own egotistical warped stupid mind? Jesus hates that movie.
"A long long time ago, 11 year old Dax McVanson sat at his computer and decided "I wanna make people happy". "I wanna make em laugh". Dax sat there, worked hard, and made this..."
...and evilnerd666 gave it a zero, because it sucked balls on so many levels.

DaxFire responds:

I'd give that review about an 8 outta 10 on the trying tah be cool scale.

damn

well theres about half an hour out of my life i'll never get back

7 minutes dude

That was boring.

Sorry, but that was really boring. There was hardly any fighting and the music from Luigi's Manson was annoying after awhile. It was also a little confusing.