Reviews for "TOADS RAGE 5.5"

um

was'nt toad evil already?now u made a evil toad but he was already evil but another toad darker?O CMON!thats kinda weak but I CANT WAIT:D XD

mchawking responds:

Well in the beginning Toad was good... In this episode we'll find out why he's all pissed and evil..

Wow

That was quite fulfilling, but now I really want to play Resident Evil some more.

Eh... not bad.

Eh... not bad, not good either. It was... interesting, but, work on your art a bit more, paint shop, just doesn't cut it anymore, up the detail, but it was good, I think it deserves a 3.2, so its a lil over rated, so I'll give ya a 3.

Wow amazing man!

Thats a cool idea, who was to know toadshead have that evil inside ^^. Good animation, Excellent ideas and Perfect sound theme of Sephiroth in FFVII.
Great Job!

keep on making these

dude i love your ideas and you should continue with these i can't wait until you finish the new one great work.

mchawking responds:

Thanks Man, I am working hard on Numero 6! I hope to impress you all :o)