Reviews for "TOADS RAGE 5.5"

great teaser

I'm a big fan of the series, I'm so glad someone finally started making an original Mario series of movies NOT using damn sprites. Great animation, great sound, and it's just plain cool. Keep it up, I can't wait for the full version.

w00t.

good one

another good flash, this toad's rage series is great. hope to see some more from this series.

As always......

you have great flash ^_^ Cant wait for nemo-toad

Not bad

But c'mon man, this is what NG alphas is for. upload demos and trailers there, and the finished product in the portal!

mchawking responds:

Well I try to make my trailers and stuff worthy, they aren't like most peoples you have to admit that.

Looks cool

I'm a fan of the toad's rage series and I have to say this kind of confused me. I mean is this the beginning or an entire new story? Well i guess i'll just have to wait to find out, anyway looks good.

mchawking responds:

This episode is the beginning of the series... It will show why Toad is pissed and everything, hopefully answering alot of questions.