For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 94 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "TOADS RAGE 5.5"

Crazy

that trailer looked pretty cool. the music wasn't bad but it has too muck of a history to be used. brought back good memories, but for the movie i know you will chose something more original.

OK it was just a trailer

err i dont really know what to say...It has Style but the drawings were not thet good and the Music was annoying but ok it was just a trailer.
I hope the movie will be better

mchawking responds:

The music for the movie will be alot more fitting... Personally though I do like the Sephiroth song... It brings back memories of a legendary game.

This is lame!

What a poor flash movie... Crappy manga-like graphics, merely no animation at all and... no idea behind.
I just lost 2 minutes of my life watching that stuff... fhewww :(

mchawking responds:

Get over yourself Old Man, I don't see any flash animation under your name... If you haven't tried you're in no position to talk shit to those of us who work hard at this stuff.

Wtf...

The animation was awesome, sept you used seph's theme song (which is why you got a 10 on sound). put mario in it (for some reason) and barly made a trailor worth watching cuz it was just a rough draft. For that joo get a zero.

I can't really give a good score on a trailer

But that was quite a surprise.