Reviews for "TOADS RAGE 5.5"

I can't wait for this one

It looks like it will be the best in the series by far! The storyboard at the end reveals an excellent plot. Mario and Luigi say they back Toad up, and then they ditch him and watch from the mountains! And Toad using a koopa in the battle, thats just classic. I'm definately looking forward to it!

hahahah

there was some nice pauses with useless text there hahah

Looks great

Don't listen to the ass hole before me he does't know what he is talking about your movies r great never stop and i can't wait for toads rage 6

Toadie

Nate, I love your stuff but the whole toad thing is kinda gettin tired. I'm not saying u should stop doing them right now or anything but I'm hoping u don't go more than 5 episodes more. We all gotta die sometime. You really should have him fight someone like Mallow or Geno from Super Mario RPG, cuz how tight were those characters. Smitty would always be another option. Just let me kno that u have an intent to end this eventually. Keep doin ur thing

Again,it's all good.

Can't wait until the real thing is finished.I've liked Toads Rage since the begining.You must work very hard on these,and I must say,as a viewer,I admire your patience and appreciate it.