Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Thicker Than Water"

I loved it

I loved it, rotf!!!!!!!!!!

Don't listen to the other reviews

im a HUGE fan of your work... its the best. This made me laugh so hard, you and i are quite similiar, you have no idea how much crap i think of that is like this. Anyway i loved it dont listen to the other reviews and PLEASE make more.

Oooo...

I was wondering whatever happened to you and your website. It like.. stalled for the longest time.

interesting

Interesting work, but based on what you've shown, I've known a lot more people with worse lives than yours. It's just that most of us don't advertise it or feel sorry for ourselves, because no matter how screwed up your life is, there are millions more who have it far worse. Also, one's childhood and upbringing are only temporary aspects of your life, and once you're on your own your life is just as promising as the rest of ours. If you can't pay for college now, join the Army, and the rest of your life is up to you.

Does the boy represent you?

If this comic happens to be based on the events of your childhood then I feel sorry for you. Life can be so unfair. I was ridiculously lucky in that both my parents are loving people and we get along. I honestly don't know what else to say other then never give up on your dreams and best of luck to you.

This was a good submission and I egarly await to see what happens next! Rock on.