Reviews for "Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 3"

Awesome, better than your last one

I really enjoyed this one

Evil-Dog responds:

I enjoy it too :) Thanks dude

funny...

this song is a lot different from your last battles...
like new stuff as the LONG silent intro and the extended home-come fade at the end. THOUGH!!! , i still like it :D
Its also easier to hear who is playing what through out the song (i mean the song diffs) ;D

2 THUMBS UP DUDEs <^ <^

Loved it.

I have always been a big fan of you and switch. So I listen very often to the vs's, 1 2 and 3. I have mainly enjoyed your use of harmonics so intervenely with fast riffs. It just sounds...right. Perfect 10/10!

I understand completely if you would rather not, but if you wouldn't mind could you e-mail me the tabs for your guitar in round 1, 2, and 3. If you would please PM me. I won't use them for anything just really want to play them and I am only good at tabbing my own stuff or more symmetrical songs.

Evil-Dog responds:

I don't have any tabs for any of my songs, sorry :(

Really awesome piece of music. 5/5!

So amazing! You guys are the perfect guys to make this type of song, Bass vs Treble, just perfection right there.