Reviews for "Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 3"

Well Done

I really enjoy seeing that everything in the flash portal isn't techno (though I do love it) and this has a great tone to it. From the chord progressions the drum beats it is almost perfect except for the fact that it ends. And, are there ever lyrics or plans for lyrics to your songs?

Evil-Dog responds:

Lyrics, I don't think so :)

sweetness

hey im sittin here at school during lunch and this is the remedy for the perfect bad day

Evil-Dog responds:

haha awesome! don't give up :)

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!

Before this, I didn't like rock and thought it was crude barbarianism.

This proves that wrong to the core.

Evil-Dog responds:

haha barbarianism...well no, sometimes it can be but other times it can be more, much more...
Real glad you liked it :)

Near-perfect.

The only thing that bugs me is that it's not 'powerful' enough.
Otherwise this is quite possibly the most badass punk song in the Audio Portal and bar to none except your previous matches so far.

Good job guys.

Evil-Dog responds:

I agree, it's not powerful enough. But for this one we're part of the anti-loud war, sacrificing loudness for a bit more dynamics. Also it's not studio recording so...yeah haha Thanks dude :)

i know who win: YOU!!!!

I like not swicht, so i give you my vote!
you are the fast beat!

Evil-Dog responds:

It's not a competition in case you haven't noticed, it's a collaboration. Nobody wins, we're just trying to make good music.