Reviews for "Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 3"

sickass

Wow this is totally sickass, badass whatever ass that is ossem! You might know on POM.net as... HellFireGX

Evil-Dog responds:

Oh! Hey HellFireGX :) See you around pom.net, thanks for the review :) It was cool-ass! haha

wow

I am not even a fan of punk music and i think this is one of the best pieces of music i have heard this year.

Evil-Dog responds:

That's great then! thanks!

And another one!

Hey, I'm glad to know you and SWiTCH got back together (in a non-sexual way, as you said it).

And the best part of it is that you both made a third collab!

Seriously, there are no words to describe how awesome this song is. In case you didn't notice, you just made a trilogy! How epic. Also, it is six minutes long, so I guess you made some compressing.

And yes, war is eternal. But since you appear to be friends with SWiTCH, I guess this is some kind of odd, friendly war. Still, I can't tell who's playing which part.

Congratulations on working on this masterpiece, and best of luck with your future projects.

Evil-Dog responds:

Yeah I'm glad we did it too :) and yeah....a trilogy, nice haha There's no compressing though, just the regular 128kpbs format for mp3s.

And no it's not really a war hehe we're just having fun making music. For the parts I'm always on the right and he's always on the left.

Thanks for your review :)

Awesome

RESPECT.

You too :)

Evil-Dog vs Switch round3

Finally the trilogy for the fight (Evil-Dog vs Switch)

Evil-Dog i think this is beyond perfect

i was actually waitng for the 3 round

and here it is

man this is so FU**ING AWSOME

1000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000/10

cant wait for round 4

Evil-Dog responds:

haha thanks man, we appreciate nice comments like that