Reviews for "The Brown Avenger"

my god

did you really do that,that was nice stuff,and i know what i like,and this i really really really like,can't wait for part 2.

P.S:HOW DID YOU DO THAT COOL ART-WORK?

THAT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

could you please tell me how you did the River Thames at the beginning mail me scott@scottcartoon.com!!

geraldthefoul responds:

It's really simple, actually. All I did was find the first panoramic picture that I thought would make a good background(It ended up bieng a jpeg of the British parlaiment house), and I traced the bitmap(Modify>Trace Bitmap). I can't say that I remember what the threshold settings were, I just played around with the numbers until I got something that looked cool. I'm glad I wasn't the only one that liked the result, thanks for the kind review.

Lol, first to review

That was pretty funny, pretty music.

it was ok

its wasn't good but it wasn't bad all you need is more practices, but it was a funny idea you sould make this a series when you find you inner tallent

Decent

ok well its ok but could be better, im not hars like the others, but it does need work.