For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 204 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Franswa - God's Love Remix"

sounds great

really amazing piano, my favorite since along time, great rhythm and good instruments selection, is pretty calm and sweet, all the background effect fits very well and give a nice touch to the song
i liked more how it started than how it ends, and the song needs a little more variations because on the end it's already felling a little repetitive, anyway is was nice

I like the piano. [R4RT]

First things first. Kudo's on the piano. I'm not sure if you just took a sample, or if you wrote it out from scratch. Either way it's really well done and sounds realistic enough.
The ambient background sounds that you added were nice. They're not harsh on the ears and they do provide nice accompaniment.
The snares and kick are alright. I do think the kick could have stood out more. The snares are fine as they are. But the kick is a little lacking in the beginning and the end.
Where's the thread for this? I might want to try my hand at messing with this piano. :3

-HFX ^_^

EternalXIII responds:

Go to CrimzonWolf777's page (He's the first reviewer) and the track is called god's love. ty for the review! I'll return favor! I don't remember where the thread is!

I like.

The instruments at the start of the song really progressed well, I liked the percussion beat loop, made the song well structured. A slightly emotive piece of music, with a good feel to all the beats. Keep up the good work.

Kind regards -
Sirtom93.

Light and relaxing

This is a piece where I can imaging myself sitting in the garden listening to, as the clouds wheel overhead, revealing the sunlight on a summer's morning.

It's got a nice melody, that certainly carries itself on a wave of good feeling and almost sublime ecstasy in doing very little, which is great.

I'd give the piano a solo on this one, as it would certainly give the whole tune a new wave of joy.

[Review Request Club]

Top of olschool list, gratz!

at first i was like, wat? hip hop? then the beat came in. not bad, i suppose, but it seems a bit too slow for me.

EternalXIII responds:

It is a mad slow song, The song I sampled was pretty slow, and really relaxing. So I tried to do a hella chilled out beat. One that makes you sleepy so you dream of hip hop!!