Reviews for "Franswa - God's Love Remix"

damn...

good stuff rite here :D

A very heart felt song.

I can hear what sounds to be some sample work in this perhaps from the original? =) None the less very heart felt and nice to listen to. Its one of those songs that you can just close your eyes and drift away to. Lovely, lovely work!

Wyldfyre1

Good Stuff

ya i agree with the guy below me in how it sets a mood im fellin it as i listen...good job

I don't come to the audio portal often...

But damn, this is a good mix. It sets the mood for either a lonely, broody teenager trying to find his way or a girl spending time with her boyfriend on the top of a carnival wheel.

Basically it's a very evocative mix that captures the emotion of a transient happiness.

I unno, I lost it. But good work. ;)

EternalXIII responds:

Thank you very much!

Wow~

Simply . . . WOW! I can't sleep tonight, the sun is rising, and it's spring and this song is forcing me to go hiking just to watch the sunrise! My girl is VERY far away and I wish I could take her hiking and listening to this song on the drive there!

EternalXIII responds: