For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 39 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Newgrounds Versus - Final"

Gel To Win!

Gel should win! That guys movie rocked! I love it! He should make it into a series! Great Story! Great Flash! W00t!

gel

jerm's is just too short and with no story behind it to win gel at least has a story you can get into and much better qaulity

For the first viewing

Best part was the 3-d feel when the cameras were moving. The lip synching was totally unexpected and well done. Emilee? She did the female voice right? Well the only suggestion was there wasn't enough emotion right at the climax to really get me into the mood, so to speak. Do you guys do the voices first then lip synch afterwards?

Still, thought it was gonna be just another stick fight but it built into something much better. Give ya the extra point for an 8 for bein' classy :)

Sweet

Gel is da man I hope he wins :)

Jerms gotta win

For this, its purely quality over quantity, sure Jams is longer, MUCH longer, but Jerms really was just awesome, Jams was to, but Jerms was just that little bit better